The Purpose of God
From Genesis to the Book of Revelation God has a plan for His Kingdom, We are His Servants and witnesses. We rejoice that the Bible, God’s Word,is a precious treasure and in the power of the Holy Spirit we dedicate ourselves to witnessing to His Word. The message of the Bible is addressed to all men and women.
The Uniqueness of Christ
We affirm one Savior and one Bible. Jesus Christ, being God-man, gave himself on the Cross as a ransom for sinners. There is no other name by which we must be saved.
We proclaim God’s love for a world of sinners and invite everyone to make a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord in repentance and faith.
7 Essentials of Our Faith
- We believe in one God, existing in 3 persons,: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ became flesh. He died on the cross a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. On the third day he arose bodily for the dead, ascended into Heaven where at the right hand of God he is now our high Priest and Mediator.
- The Holy Spirit has come to glorify Christ. He convicts of sin and draws us to the Savior indwelling in our hearts. He gives new life to us and empowers and imparts gifts to us for service. He instructs and guides us into all truth.
- Condemned by our sinfulness our salvation is wholly dependent upon the work of God’s free Grace. God creates His righteousness to those who put their Faith in Christ alone for their salvation.
- The true church is composed of all persons who, through saving Faith in Jesus Christ and the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit, are united together in the body of Christ.
- Jesus Christ will come again to judge the living and the dead to consummate the eternal plan of God.
- The Lord Jesus Christ commands all believers to proclaim the gospel throughout the world and to make disciples of all nations. Obedience to the Great Commission requires total commitment to Jesus Christ. He calls us to a life of self-denying love and service. Ephesians 2:10
In Essentials... Unity
In Non- Essentials... Liberty
In All Things... Charity
We acknowledge the importance of prayer seeking God’s will and the leading of the Holy Spirit in everything.